Learn more about managing your finances with our financial workshops.
Learning how to effectively manage your finances takes time and practice. If you want to solidify a long-term plan for your finances to ensure your financial stability well into retirement and meet other financial goals, you will need information about certain strategies and knowledge about best financial planning practices.
Let Us at Planning Bucket Help You Find a Financial Advisor to Help Meet Your Financial Goals
This is where Planning Bucket comes in. They provide online financial planning training workshops for those in Greensboro, NC and beyond. Financial planning training workshops are provided on a variety of helpful topics, including:
- Ways to improve your finances now and in the future
- Questions you should ask your financial advisor
- Obstacles that keep you from growing your savings and retirement accounts
- Tips for planning to fund your child’s college education
- Plus other important topics
Planning Bucket hosts helpful, informative workshops on financial topics.
Financial advice is readily available online and from others, but unless you are getting it from a reliable source, you could be steered in the wrong direction. Learn about effectively managing your finances and planning for your future by attending one of the financial workshops hosted by one of Planning Bucket’s qualified and vetted advisors.
Some of the financial workshops hosted by Planning Bucket include:
- Investing—Learn about different types of investment vehicles and how each one can help you based on your financial goals. Find out how to diversify your portfolio and how to create more room in your budget for investments.
- Social Security—Learn how to maximize your Social Security benefits and when to apply for this government program. Find out how your Social Security benefits will be taxed during retirement.
- Retirement Planning—It’s never too early or too late to start planning for retirement. Learn how to plan and save for retirement effectively in this workshop.
- College Planning—Learn about how to navigate paying for college and the options available to help you with this investment.
In addition to these workshops, Planning Bucket’s financial advisors are always ready to provide individualized financial-planning appointments. Prepare now for what’s ahead in your life financially by registering for one of these workshops or scheduling an appointment with one of Planning Bucket’s financial professionals.
Planning Bucket offers financial workshops for those in Central and Western North Carolina, including Asheboro, Burlington, Chapel Hill, Charlotte, Concord, Greensboro, High Point, Huntersville, Kannapolis, Lexington, Matthews, Monroe, Reidsville, Winston-Salem, Asheville, Boone, Brevard, Dobson, Elkin, Hickory, Morganton, Mount Airy, Sparta, Statesville, West Jefferson, and Wilkesboro.